Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Secrets of Cervin

There is nothing quite like a good secret, like, for example, how in elementary school my sweetly nerdy good friend told me she was in love with my football playing neighbor. Scandal! Or how my husband's rough-and-tough college pal used to wear a lavender-scented eye mask and listen to Enya when he was stressed out. Or, juiciest of all, how a certain A La Folie owner (we're not stooping to naming names here, people) wears her pink bathrobe upstairs in the store when no one's around. It's understandable that there are some secrets that are meant to be kept, well, secret. After all, my friend and my neighbor never would never have worked out anyway, and my husband's pal was trying to win the ladies (not an easy thing to do when you're a confessed male fan of Enya).

Being the secret hoarder that I am, I was VERY excited to discover that a big beautiful box of Cervin hosiery was waiting for me when I arrived at A La Folie this morning. Cervin is in the business of secrets. Their stockings are expertly fashioned and provide an uncompromising fit... and a few other little bells and whistles that any A La Folie girl can appreciate. The Lido, for example, and for all intents and purposes, is a very regular pair of tights, except for the sexy 'v' of lace on the back at the waistband, a detail that screams "vamp"!

Cervin's Lido

My personal favorite is the Pigalle, a pair of tights with integrated garters. Paired with a pencil skirt and button down, your sensuality will be your secret!

Cervin's Pigalle

Want something a little more day-to-day? We have a variety of stockings, fishnets, tights and leggings to suit your fancy, with many more to come. And with prices ranging from $35 to $50, French stockings are as affordable as ever!

Blossom, is that you?! Cervin's Leggings

Consider Cervin a brand of secrets, but these are ones that won't embarrass, humiliate or heart-break. Instead, they'll stay whispered, veiled, and revealed only when the time is right! (And speaking of secrets, pink bathrobes are nothing to be ashamed of, Mama Bear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment