Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A La Folie is Still Open!

To those of you who are inquiring, yes, A La Folie remains open! A note from Shelley:

Bonjour!

First let me assure everyone that A La Folie is not closing its doors. There has simply been a changing of the guard at A La Folie! For those of you who have not met me, my name is Shelley and I have been a partner with Nafissa for several years. Now that Nafissa has needed to step down and take care of personal matters, I am happy to say that very little will change at the store you know and love, except for the ownership.

My passion for the lingerie business and its offerings is now a dream come true. I am committed to carrying the most beautiful fine lingerie, loungewear, jewelry, parfums and so many more objects of desire.

Outstanding customer service and attention to detail will remain our top priorities. Please stop by to say hello, introduce yourself and share with us what you are looking for and let's see how we can help.

Your continued support will be appreciated and valued, as always.

Yours truly,

Shelley Grubb
A La Folie, Owner
shelley@visitalafolie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment